What happens next in the Scott Peterson case?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Was Peterson jury right to recommend the death penalty?
• Royce Russell, criminal defense attorney
Bernard Kerik's confirmation as new Homeland Security chief and rapid downfall are an embarrassment for President Bush
• Rich Galen, Republican strategist
• Joe Cerrell, Democratic strategist
Most Europeans don't care for Bush
• James Harding, Financial Times Washington bureau chief
Another attack on Baghdad's protected Green Zone
• Peter Khalil, former director of national security for the Coalition Provisional Authority
Iraq's prime minister promises justice for Saddam Hussein's goons
• Bill Kristol, Weekly Standard editor
About the Show
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.