Does Saudi Arabia's crackdown on terrorists still have a long way to go?
• Said Arikat, Washington bureau chief of Al Quds newspaper
Congress negotiates intelligence reform
• Former Ill. Gov. James Thompson
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid wants Democrats to have more input into the judicial nomination process
• Joe Andrew, former DNC chair
What has the coalition learned from intelligence found in Fallujah?
• Wayne Simmons, former CIA operative
Scott Peterson sentencing latest...
• Jeralyn Merritt, defense attorney
• Richard Southard, former prosecutor
What are cops hoping to find on the eve of Michael Jackson's trial?
• Harvey Levin of "Celebrity Justice"
About the Show
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.