Can the defense paint a sympathetic picture of Scott Peterson?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
• Rich Matthews, jury consultant
Should Kofi Annan resign from the U.N.?
• Sen. Norm Coleman, R-Minn.
President Bush does his best to thaw relations with Canada
• Former Ariz. Sen. Dennis Deconcini
• Frank Donatelli, GOP strategist
More troops are heading to Iraq before the January elections
• Retired Lt. Col. Robert Maginnis
Should illegal immigrants be allowed to get drivers' licenses?
• Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo.
Tom Brokaw resigns as NBC News anchor
• Bob Zelnick, former ABC News correspondent
About the Show
Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.