Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth interviews and reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
What will it take to win the battle for Fallujah?
• Retired Army Lt. Col. Ralph Peters
Terrorists in Iraq are getting personal with Prime Minister Ayad Allawi
• Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
Is former President Clinton trying to regain control of the Democratic Party?
• Les Sorba, former White House adviser
President Bush says he won't nominate any judges who'll put their own beliefs above the letter of the law
• Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa.
Will the Scott Peterson jury ever reach a verdict?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Private First Class Raheen Heighter is just one of the American heroes who didn't come home in September. His last letter from Iraq is one of many read by family members in a new HBO documentary and companion book
• Bill Couturie, director of "Last Letters Home"
Secretary of State Colin Powell says immigration reform is a priority
• Juan Hernandez, former adviser to Mexico's president
• Mark Krikorian of the Center for Immigration Studies
Don't miss "The Big Story With John Gibson" every weekday at 5 p.m. ET.