Here's what is on tap for Wednesday:
The presidential race hinges on the battleground state of Ohio (search).
FOX News has called the Buckeye State for President Bush, but the Kerry campaign refuses to concede until "all the votes have been counted."
Will provisional ballots determine the race for the White House?
'FOX & Friends First'
Special time: 5 a.m. ET
We'll be joined by:
• Chris Ingram, Republican strategist
• Sascha Burns, Democratic strategist
• David Johnson, independent pollster
• Terri Enns, adjunct law professor at Ohio State University's Election Law Center
• Lis Wiehl, FOX News legal analyst
• Jim McLaughlin, pollster
• Ellis Henican, Newsday columnist and FOX News contributor
• Angela McGlowan, Republican strategist
• Rep. Mark Foley, R-Fla.
'FOX & Friends'
Starts at 7 a.m. ET
We'll be joined by:
• Senator-elect Barack Obama, D-Ill.
• Fred Barnes and Mort Kondracke, co-hosts of "The Beltway Boys"
• Mark Smith, constitutional lawyer and election law expert
• Sen. Jon Corzine, D-N.J.
• Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.
• Frank Luntz, founder of the Luntz Research Company
• Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia's Center for Politics
• Glenda Hood, Florida secretary of state
• Bob Beckel, Democratic strategist and FOX News contributor
• Ann Coulter, conservative columnist and author of "How to Talk to a Liberal"
About the Show
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
There's no telling what "FOX & Friends" will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by — the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. FOX News does not endorse content on external sites.