Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests:
CBS makes a rare pubic apology for bad reporting, saying it cannot verify memos critical of President Bush's National Guard service
• Brent Bozell, president of Media Research Center
• Marvin Kalb, senior fellow at the Shorenstein Center
• Terry Holt, senior RNC adviser
• Ann Lewis, chair of the DNC Women's Vote Center
President Bush speaks before the United Nations, saying the world must work together to stamp out terror and bring democracy to all people
• Jim Wilkinson, deputy national security adviser
What would John Kerry have done differently in Iraq?
• Jamie Rubin, Kerry campaign adviser
The latest in the Scott Peterson murder trial...
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Polls show President Bush gaining support among women
• Kellyanne Conway, GOP strategist
• Kirsten Powers, Democratic strategist
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change