Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, July 20:
Will ex-Clinton aide Sandy Berger's actions put a cloud over the John Kerry campaign?
• Victoria Toensing, former DOJ official
• Chris Lehane, Democratic political consultant
Which swing states hold the most promise for the Bush campaign?
• Craig Smith, former GOP strategist
• Pat Caddell, Democratic pollster
Does the prosecution in the Scott Peterson case have anything going for it?
• Mickey Sherman, defense lawyer
• Dean Johnson, former Texas prosecutor
Some people still think Marine Wassef Ali Hassoun has some explaining to do about his disappearance from Iraq
• Scott Silliman, former Air Force JAG
The Filipino government has given into the demands of terrorists. One of their citizens is free, but should the people be celebrating or hiding their heads in shame?
• Robert Hunter, former U.S. ambassador to NATO under President Bush
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.