Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, July 19:
Is Iran an even bigger terror threat than Iraq?
• Michael Ledeen, national security expert at the American Enterprise Institue
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger tries to "pump up" supporters by calling some Calif. lawmakers girlie men
• State Assemblyman Mark Leno
Who will decide the 2004 election — voters or lawyers?
• Ben Ginsberg, national counsel to the Bush-Cheney campaign
• Mitchell Berger, former co-counsel for Gore-Lieberman
Could sloppy police work doom the case against Scott Peterson?
• Howard Miller, former D.C. detective
The lawyer for Kobe Bryant's accuser says the young woman needs more protection from the media
• Bob Massi, FOX News legal analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.