Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, June 15:
Can we trust the Iraqis to do the right thing when it comes to Saddam Hussein?
• Sen. Sam Brownback, R-Kan.
• Sen. Jon Corzine, D-N.J.
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Is Saudi Arabia too dangerous for American workers?
• Kenn Kurtz, Steele Foundation CEO
Here's another "what if" for families of the Sept. 11 terror victims...
• Michael Swetnam from the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies
The double murder trial of Scott Peterson is focusing on the police investigation
• Mark Fuhrman, former L.A. police detective
Everyone who gets arrested for a serious crime gets photographed and fingerprinted. While we're at it, why not collect a DNA sample too?
• Rock Harmon, senior deputy D.A. for Alameda County, Calif.
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.