Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, April 13:
The Sept. 11 Commission hears testimony from Louis Freeh, Janet Reno and John Ashcroft
• Thomas Kean, commission chairman
• Lee Hamilton, commission vice-chair
Does the U.S. have enough boots on the ground?
• Retired Army Major Gen. Paul Vallely, co-author of Endgame
Should the government regulate contractors in Iraq?
• Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I.
Why isn't John Kerry being more aggressive in his campaign for president?
• Paul Sullivan, radio host and columnist
Are personal politics getting in the way of the Sept. 11 Commission's mission?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.