Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, March 22:
National Security adviser Condoleezza Rice says Richard Clarke is wrong, when he says the White House had tunnel vision regarding Iraq and Sept. 11
• Jim Wilkinson, deputy national security adviser
Did the Clinton administration take Al Qaeda seriously enough?
• Graham Allison, former assistant defense secretary
Is Clarke exploiting the news to sell books?
• Tom Lipscomb, former president of Times Books
Are we recklessly releasing Guantanamo Bay detainees?
• Mark Jacobson, former special assistant for detainee policy
The U.N.'s Oil for Food program in Iraq may have been more corrupt and crippled by fraud than we even suspected
• Juan Zarate, deputy assistant secretary for terror financing
The Pakistan army is negotiating a cease-fire with holed up Al Qaeda fighters to surrender peacefully
• Kathy Gannon, Associated Press bureau chief for Afghanistan and Pakistan
The U.S. Army drops all criminal charges against Muslim chaplain James Yee, accused of "mishandling classified information"
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.