Here’s what is on tap for Monday:
FOX & Friends First (6 a.m. ET)
• Retired U.S. Army Maj. Bob Bevelacqua, FNC military analyst
• Dr. Monica Crowley, WABC radio talk show host and FNC contributor
• Ellis Henican, columnist for Newsday and FNC contributor
• Bill Keller, high tech gadget guru
• Legendary performer Tom Jones
FOX & Friends (7 a.m. ET)
• Retired U.S. Army Col. David Hunt, FNC military analyst
• Gary Aldrich, former FBI agent and author of Thunder on the Left
• NFL great Barry Sanders, author of Barry Sanders... Now You See Him
• Frank Donatelli, former White House political director to Ronald Reagan
• The Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol
• Celebrity Justice’s Pat Lalama
• Richard Keil, Washington correspondent for Bloomberg News
• Country music star Sara Evans
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.