Spicy, tangy, cheesy -- these buffalo chicken cups will be a hit at your gathering. They're bite sized and the perfect savory treat for gameday.
- 12 Oz of cooked chicken, diced
- 3 Oz of blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup wing sauce (mild or hot, according to taste)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 24 wonton wrappers (found in the refrigerated section of your store)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken and blue cheese in a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl mix together the softened cream cheese and hot wing sauce. Pour the chicken and blue cheese into this bowl and mix well.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each cupcake opening. Press down.
- Fill each wrapper ¾ of the way with the chicken mixture, top with more crumbled blue cheese if you wish.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the wrappers are golden brown.
- Cook’s Note: This can also be made with phyllo dough cut into squares or tortillas if you can’t find wonton wrappers