Here's what's happening, people:
• The other day on Instagram, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Samantha Hoopes shared a photo in perhaps the lowest-cut blouse we've ever seen (above), which makes us feel like idiots for once billing as "the lowest-cut" look we'd ever seen. (Oh, how stupid and naive we were back then!)
• Speaking of swimsuit models, Kara Del Toro — the star of Carl Jr.'s bikini beach volleyball commercial — once told us she really does eat the restaurant's burgers. Watch the interview below for more (or ), then curse yourself for not having the same burger-burning metabolism:
• New Line Cinema is working on a film adaptation of the popular '70s sitcom "Three's Company." However, the studio has yet to announce whether they intend to set the film within the Roper era or the Furley era, but one thing's for sure: They'd be fools to set it within the Cindy or Terri eras, lest they want us all to stage a full-blown riot.
• On Wednesday, it was revealed that Jennifer Aniston had been chosen as People magazine's "most beautiful woman" of 2016. Unfortunately, this means you were lying when you recently told your wife that she was the most beautiful woman. Better call her up and break the news.
• Following Michael Strahan's surprise announcement that he would be leaving "Live With Kelly and Michael," his co-host Kelly Ripa was mysteriously absent from the next days' broadcasts. Many media outlets take this to mean that Ripa is furious with Strahan, which kinda makes sense. (Heck, we once called out of work because our co-worker chews too loud.)
• Sony Pictures has released the first trailer for their remake of the 1960 film "The Magnificent Seven" (below), which itself was a remake of 1954's "Seven Samurai." And by the looks of it, this new version seems to borrow elements from both, while wisely avoiding any elements from Adam Sandler's 2015 homage "The Ridiculous Six."
• On the series finale of "Kocktails With Khloe," special guest Kanye West admitted that he usually watches pornography with the sound off, but added that he's "all about the storyline" of adult films. That said, how the heck would he know why the plumber was summoned to the housewife's home if there's no sound?!?
• Victoria's Secret Angel and world-famous supermodel Behati Prinsloo shared a bikini selfie in which she's caressing her burgeoning baby bump (below). She captioned the pic with the words "so far so good," though it's unclear if she was referring to her pregnancy, or the fact that life, in general, seems to treating her quite well.
• And finally, former WWE star Chyna, who billed herself as the "Ninth Wonder of the World," was found dead in her Redondo Beach home on Wednesday. She was either 45 or 46 depending on which obituary you're reading, but seeing as she might've slapped us silly for insulting her, let's err on the side of caution and go with 45.