Here's what's happening out there:
• Over the weekend, Carrie Underwood shared a swimsuit selfie to promote her new line of Caila swimwear (above), which she describes as "adorable and athletic … and covers everything I want covered!" But in related (and somewhat confusing) news, Carrie Underwood is covering almost nothing.
• Envious of Underwood's abs? Sure you are. (We all are.) That's why we asked Ali Gritz of Crunch Fitness to show us three ab-targeting exercises for toning up our midsections and tightening our cores. Watch the video below to see how she does it, then for detailed instructions), the step-by-step instructions.
• Drew Barrymore and husband Will Koppelman have decided to split up after three years of marriage. However, a representative for the couple has assured Page Six that they'll "remain close for the sake of their kids," because apparently kids like it when both of their bitter, contentious parents are always in the room.
• Dolly Parton and Katy Perry performed a trio of Parton's hits at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, including "Jolene," "Nine to Five" and "Coat of Many Colors." To almost everybody's surprise, however, Perry refrained from literally interpreting that last song by wearing an actual coat of many colors. Instead, it was more of a neon cowgirl outfit:
• SyFy has announced that the fourth installment of their "Sharknado" franchise will be called "Sharknado: The 4th Awakens," which is clearly a play on the name of the latest "Star Wars" installment ("The Force Awakens"). So who knows? Maybe we can look forward to watching Ian Ziering kill a hammerhead with a lightsaber this time.
• Taylor Swift's bodyguard has been getting a lot of attention thanks to a photo Swift shared on Instagram, in which he can be seen sitting stone-faced on a rollercoaster at Disney's California Adventure Park (below). That said, we assume those seats next to the bodyguard aren't unoccupied, but reserved for his huge cojones.
• Reality star, Olympic athlete and transgender activist Caitlyn Jenner has reportedly landed a role in the upcoming season of Amazon's award-winning comedy series "Transparent," which might just be the most inspired bit of casting since Dick Van Dyke was cast as the lead in "The Dick Van Dyke Show."
• According to Britain's Daily Mail, Kate Middleton is planning to pack 12 to 15 outfits for her and William's six-day trip to India next week. But by our math, that means Kate Will be need to wear the same outfit for at least three whole meals. (Better pack another half-dozen or so, Kate.)