Here's what's going on out there:
• Aspiring Victoria's Secret model Bria Murphy — the daughter of Eddie Murphy and Nicole Mitchell Murphy — celebrated her mom's new TV gig in perhaps the lowest-cut v-neck top we've ever seen. That said, we only have one question for Victoria's Secret: What's the hold-up? Put this lady on a runway, stat!
• Speaking of Victoria's Secret, we recently interviewed rookie VS model Rachel Hilbert — and she claimed she was nearly "screaming" down the runway. Watch our interview below to find out why (or for Hilbert's hottest shots), then go stage an angry protest outside your mall's Victoria's Secret until they give Bria a contract.
• Jonathan Goldsmith, who portrayed "The Most Interesting Man in the World" in the Dos Equis beer commercials, is being retired by the brand in favor of a younger "Most Interesting Man." This effectively makes Goldsmith a smidge less fascinating, but no matter: He'll still be one of the most interesting men at the unemployment office, just behind that hairy guy who won't stop beat-boxing.
• On Thursday, Madonna performed a special concert in Melbourne dressed in a clown costume and singing clown-themed songs, perhaps as a metaphor for how entertainers are like clowns. She also began the show by riding a tiny tricycle, likely as a metaphor for how ridiculous people look while riding tricycles:
The Tears of a Clown show began with Madonna rides a tricycle across the venue in clown suit. pic.twitter.com/i49xxgOGFY— Madonna Source (@MadonnaDailyID) March 10, 2016
• In an interview with Showbiz Spy, filmmaker Tim Burton confirmed a "Beetlejuice" sequel, complete with original cast-members Michael Keaton and Winona Ryder. But considering he's said this for years, the chance of actually seeing this sequel in our lifetime is only slighly better than finding a real-life Beetlejuice in the attic of our house.
• Marvel Studios has released a new trailer for "Captain America: Civil War" (below) that finally gives fans a peek at the latest incarnation of Spider-Man and his overly cartoonish Spidey-suit (at the 2:13 mark). Then again, Spider-Man's suit doesn't look nearly as cartoonish next to Iron Man's super-powered wristwatch that transforms into a fingerless glove (at 1:09).
• According to various tabloid sources, supermodel Behati Prinsloo (of Victoria's Secret fame) and recording artist Adam Levine (who was once voted People's "Sexiest Man Alive") are expecting their first child together. And while the sex of their baby isn't yet known, what is known is that this baby will grow up to be very sexy indeed.
• After ackowledging that his remarks would be frowned upon, "Batman v. Superman" actor Henry Cavill told Man of the World magazine that he enjoys making movies because it pays really well. So imagine how Cavill will feel if he ever gets paid to make another movie after the two we (slightly) recognize him from!
• And finally, Jennifer Aniston told Harper's Bazaar that she bows her head "in slight shame" over some of the movies she's made. That's not to say she's quitting her acting career to take up a self-indulgent hobby like falconry or something, even though the interview's accompanying photos certainly make it seem like that's the case: