Here's what's happening out there:
• Playboy model Gia Genevieve channeled Marilyn Monroe while attending The Blonds fashion show on the last evening of New York Fashion Week (above). However, Genevieve only managed to channel about a fifth of Monroe's iconic gold dress, but that was probably intentional, as it allowed her to channel 150% of Monroe's cleavage.
• Despite the fact that she's clearly not wearing one up there, we recently asked Gia Genevieve for get her tips for finding a great-fitting bra. Watch the video below to learn some of her tricks, then stay tuned for some accompanying visual aid from her shoot with Playboy. (Purely for educational purposes, of course.)
• In an interview with the New York Times, Victoria Beckham said she's not surprised by her 4-year-old daughter's popularity within the fashion community, explaining that "Harper is incredibly chic." That said, our mothers also thought we were special when we were 4, but that was around the time we started eating paint.
• In related news, David Beckham let his son Brooklyn jump him on a skateboard during a recent outing to the Skatelab skatepark in Simi Valley, California (below). Wisely, though, David protected his groin with his hands, lest a freak accident render him unable to sire any more super-stylish and athletically gifted children.
• During a mini-reunion at his old airbase in North Wales, Prince William's military buddies revealed that they once teased William by giving him a set of tea towels with his and his wife's faces embroidered on them. And here we thought we were the only ones with custom Will & Kate embroidered tea towels!
• On her new show "Kocktails With Khloe," Khloe Kardashian revealed that, during a childhood game of hide-and-seek, she once fell asleep under Bruce and Kris' bed and later awoke to the sound of them having sex on it. In other words, Khloe Kardashian pretty much lived out Monica's exact storyline from this episode of "Friends."
• Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at the Marc Jacobs show during New York Fashion Week (below), walking the runway in her second Marc Jacobs ensemble in less than a week (he also designed the jumpsuit she wore during her David Bowie tribute at the Grammys). This time, however, she neglected to bring her dancing robot piano along, which, if you ask us, was a huge mistake.
• And finally, happily married "Once Upon a Time" co-stars Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas revealed to E! News that their second child will be another boy. "We honestly wanted that," Goodwin remarked, perhaps temporarily forgetting that her fictional daughter on "Once Upon a Time" has singlehandedly solved all of the show's problems.