Here's what everybody's gabbing about:
• On Tuesday, Robin Thicke's 21-year-old girlfriend April Love Geary shared a cheeky Instagram snapshot from the couple's vacation in St. Barths (above), which not only confirms that they're having a ball, but also goes a long way toward explaining why we haven't heard any new material from Robin Thicke since the two of them met.
• Speaking of gorgeous people/singers, we recently had the chance to meet Alexa Ray Joel at New York City's famed Cafe Carlyle. Watch the clip below to hear about the designer hand-me-downs she's inherited from her mother Christie Brinkley, all of which sound much too conservative for April Love Geary up there.
• In a recent interview with ShortList, Leonardo DiCaprio claims he turned down the role of Anakin Skywalker in the "Star Wars" prequels because he "just didn't feel ready to take that dive." However, DiCaprio's fans shouldn't fret, or even wonder what might've been; after all, it's highly doubtful Leo's involvement could've somehow negated the massively stupid presence of Jar Jar Binks.
• After dropping hints on social media for about a month now, former "Jackass" star Steve-O and famed tattoo artist Kat Von D have confirmed their relationship with a smoochy Instagram post (below). It's still unclear how the two first met, but we're guessing they bonded over a mutual love of single-letter surnames and regrettable tattoos.
• For the fourth consecutive year in a row, DoSomething.org has ranked Taylor Swift as the most charitable celebrity on their annual "Celebs Gone Good" list, which means that runner-up Miley Cyrus started her Happy Hippie Foundation for NOTHING! (Wait, forget we said that. She was helping to house homeless youths. Our mistake!)
• Heavy metal pioneer Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister of the English rock group Motörhead passed away on Monday, only four days after his 70th birthday and only two days after he was diagnosed with cancer. His bandmates are urging fans to celebrate his life rather than mourn him, so let's all take a moment to undo our top six buttons and rock out to "Ace of Spades," OK?
• According to People magazine, country artist Miranda Lambert is currently dating Anderson East, who — despite what you're thinking — is actually a Nashville-based R&B musician and not the name of the high school your cousins in Arizona used to attend.
Former "Glee" actor Mark Salling, who played Noah "Puck" Puckerson on the hit FOX series, was reportedly arrested on Tuesday morning for possession of child pornography. And now, to help erase that awful news from your brain, here's an adorable picture of a pug dressed up as a gingerbread man:
• And finally, Rob Kardashian — who was literally last seen in public at an In-N-Out Burger six months ago — was reportedly rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with diabetes sometime earlier this week. Now listen, we're not implying that those two events are somehow related, but mostly because we really don't want to. (Seriously, have you tasted In-N-Out Burger? It's fabulous.)