Oct 25, 2015 at 6:35am PDT
Here's what's happening out there:
• On Sunday, English actress Elizabeth Hurley took to Instagram to share a photo of her incredible 50-year-old physique in a skimpy yellow bikini. She even captioned the shot with three astonished-looking emoji (above), just in case you're unsure of what face you should currently be making.
• Speaking of Hurley, we once had the opportunity to ask the actress how she keeps her skin so young and fresh. Not only was she willing to share her secrets, but she had some pretty amazing advice that we can incorporate into our nightly routine. Watch the video below to hear what it was, but only once you're done ogling the above bikini pic. (Take your time.)
• After badly injuring his left hand just last June, "Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon fell while holding a bottle of Jaegermeister and injured his right hand during a Harvard Lampoon awards ceremony (below). His hospital has yet to issue a statement, but we're guessing this is the first time somebody's done something this stupid without having consumed a drop of the Jaegermeister beforehand.
• Showtime is reportedly developing a half-hour sitcom based on the life of former "Price Is Right" showcase model Kathleen Bradley. The show will be titled "36-24-36," which is said to be a reference to the measurements of an ideal female game-show model, although it could just as easily be a series of terrible guesses during the "Flip Flop" pricing game.
• Even though it doesn't premiere until February, FX has already started releasing short teasers for "American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson." After seeing the first one, however, it soon becomes clear why FX is getting an early start on promotion: John Travolta's Robert Shapiro getup is sure to be this year's hottest Halloween costume.
• As she recently revealed on Twitter, Janet Jackson will need to cancel her upcoming tour stops in Salt Lake City and Denver because a doctor has ordered her to rest her vocal chords. Everyone seems to accept this as a valid excuse, too, which is all the more reason to try it for yourself the next time you're asked to make a speech at your second-cousin's wedding.
• Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr dressed as screen siren Marilyn Monroe for a Halloween party over the weekend (below), because living her everyday life as a actual, living sex symbol apparently isn't enough for Miranda Kerr.
Oct 25, 2015 at 6:47pm PDT
• Screen actress Mareen O'Hara, of such films as "The Quiet Man" and "Miracle on 34th Street," passed away on Saturday at her home in Boise, Idaho. She was 95.
• And finally, in a forthcoming interview with ABC News, actress Leah Remini will be discussing her decision to leave the Church of Scientology. She will also addressing the church's complicated relationship with Tom Cruise, remarking that "being critical of Tom Cruise is being critical of scientology itself. You are evil." However, we assume it's still totally OK to talk about how much "Rock of Ages" stunk.