Here's what's on our radar:
• On Sunday, former Victoria's Secret supermodel Karlie Kloss arrived for an amfAR event in Paris wearing … something (above). It looks to be a feathery gown without any sides to it, but we're not going to critique. If this get-up is somehow supporting AIDS and HIV research, then by all means, we hope Karlie never covers up her naked hips again.
• We here at Fox News Magazine are huge fans of "Orange Is the New Black" on Netflix, so we jumped at the chance to chat with "Orange" star Alysia Reiner (better known to Litchfield's inmates as Natalie "Fig" Figueroa). Watch the interview below to learn Reiner's theory for the show's success — and also which "Orange" character she originally auditioned for.
• President Obama's daughter Malia Obama was photographed on the Brooklyn set of HBO's "Girls" last week, sparking rumors that she's pursuing a summer internship as a production assistant on the series. If it's true, we estimate that Malia has probably seen Lena Dunham nude approximately 400 times already, at least if previous "Girls" episodes are any indication.
• Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumped husband Scott Disick over Fourth of July weekend amid reports (and plenty of photographic evidence) that he was cozying up to other women in New York and Monaco. In addition, TMZ says Disick hasn't been home to see his wife or kids in a month, which is probably a smart strategy once you incur the wrath of the Kardashians. (Heck, Rob didn't cheat on anybody and they made him disappear; imagine what they'll do to Scott!)
• This past Monday on Instagram, Justin Bieber posted a nude photo of himself — from the back — taken during a boat trip off the coast of (what's probably) Bora Bora. The pic features a bit too much buttock to embed below, but it looks exactly like you'd expect a 21-year-old Bieber-bottom to look, albeit with fewer religious tattoos than you're probably imagining.
• On Monday, E! debuted a new trailer for Caitlyn Jenner's upcoming docu-series "I Am Cait" in which step-daughter Kim Kardashian informs Caitlyn that she owns the same dress as ex-wife Kris (below). Caitlyn's reaction is just priceless, too. We can't wait 'til she finds out Kris and she also share two of the same biological kids!
• Sanrio, the Japanese company that owns the Hello Kitty brand, is planning to produce a $200 million animated feature film based on their popular characters. And honestly, we're shocked they didn't think of this sooner. Hollywood has literally made multiple big-screen adaptations of the Ouija board, but this the idea they somehow overlook?
• Burt Shavitz, the man who lent his name and love of beeswax to the Burt's Bees empire he co-founded in 1984, died on Sunday from respiratory complications in Bangor, Maine. He was 80 years old, but damn if his lips weren't still as supple as the day he was born.
• Jeff Goldblum recently debuted a mysterious, somewhat pointless teaser for the upcoming sequel to "Independence Day: Resurgence" on his Facebook page, but it's essentially nothing more than an on-screen quote from the first film. You can watch it here if you want, but we think your time would be better spent previewing Goldblum's other recent trailer for his "Jeff GoldBluMan Group" show instead:
• Actress Amanda Peterson, perhaps best known for her role in the 1987 coming-of-age flick "Can't Buy Me Love," was found dead in her Colorado home on Sunday. The cause of death is uncertain, but Peterson's father thinks a pre-existing illness or sleep apnea might have contributed. She was 43.
• And finally, GQ has named model and actress Charlotte McKinney as their official "girl of summer," probably because almost nobody looks better in a bikini (see a preview of GQ's new photoshoot below). They've yet to choose next year's official "girl of winter," but might we suggest Icelandic singer Bjork? Almost nobody looks better in a big thick parka.
Jul 6, 2015 at 9:48am PDT