Here's what everybody's talking about:
• Sports Illustrated model Hannah Ferguson was recently chosen as the new face of Triumph lingerie — but in addition to her face, Triumph lingerie somehow also secured her rockin' bod as part of agreement. (We're thinking it was a package deal.) Check out some of her newest shots in the video above, where Hannah tells FNM all about how she got the gig.
• According to an interview with Women's Wear Daily, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen "just found out" about the new "Full House" spin-off planned for Netflix, and will "talk to the creators" about possibly making guest appearances. Their involvement would surely be a boon to the production, but it sure is going to be hard to explain how Michelle somehow cloned herself in the past 20 years!
• Robert Downey Jr. recently walked out of an interview with Krishnan Guru-Murphy of Britain's Channel 4 after the journalist steered the topic away from "Avengers: Age of Ultron" toward Downey's history of substance abuse. Normally we'd think that was quite rude, but this Guru-Murphy was being a real schmuck about it. RDJ even says as much at the end of the clip!
• "American Sniper" actor Bradley Cooper and Sports Illustrated model Irina Shayk reportedly went on a date on Wednesday night, but sources for Page Six claim it's just "a friendly relationship." The same sources have yet to mention if it's the kind of "friendly relationship" where they see each other naked a lot.
• On Tuesday, former Victoria's Secret model Doutzen Kroes shared a photo of her own butt in a pair of split denim shorts (below). She's not clear on how they split, but we're hoping it was an outside force, because if a freaking supermodel can't comfortably fit into a pair of booty shorts, how do the rest of us stand a chance?
Apr 21, 2015 at 1:38pm PDT
• After it was discovered he tried to cover up a slave-owning ancestor for his episode of "Finding Your Roots," "Batman" actor Ben Affleck explained on Facebook that he only lobbied the producer because he was embarrassed. He's totally fine with Bruce Wayne's ownership of Alfred, though.
• In honor of Earth Day, Kim Kardashian shared the "best plant selfie" (below) from her upcoming selfie tome, which implies two strange things: first, that she's got other "plant selfies" in her book; and second, that they're somehow even less about plants than this one, which doesn't even contain a real plant. Maybe Mother Nature won't notice.
Apr 22, 2015 at 8:09pm PDT
• Niall Leonard, the husband of "Fifty Shades of Grey" author EL James, has been hired to write the screenplay for the film's sequel "Fifty Shades Darker," so fans can only hope he'll maintain the Shakespearean standards set by the dialogue of the first film. (Cross your fingers, everybody!)
• On Wednesday, famously bashful musician Sia released a new music video for her single "Fire Meets Gasoline" (below), which stars Heidi Klum and "Game of Thrones" actor Pedro Pascal as lovers. Fans of "GoT" will also be glad to know (spoiler alert!) that Klum doesn't once squeeze open Pascal's skull right before the end credits start to roll.
• "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe has signed on to star in a BBC television series based on the creation of "Grand Theft Auto," the controvertial (and often violent) video game series. Radcliffe will be portraying "GTA" creator Sam Houser, who BBC will no doubt paint as the Steve Jobs of car-stealing and hooker-beating technologies, we assume.
• And finally, on a recent episode of "Late Night With Seth Meyers," Olympic skier Lindsay Vonn pretty much revealed she can't stand to watch golf despite it being boyfriend Tiger Woods' profession. In any case, we're sure Lindsay thinks golf is preferrable to watching Woods pursue his other interests.