Here's what's happening, folks:
• Victoria's Secret supermodel Elsa Hosk has figure that can reasonably be described as maddeningly perfect — but it sure doesn't come easy. As she explained in an interview with FNM, it takes a lot of exercise to keep in tip-top shape — especially when Elsa is chowing down on her favorite fattening food. Hear more about it in the video above.
• From the looks of her Instagram page, Kylie Jenner dressed up for Coachella in a shimmery full-body stocking (below) — perhaps because, between acts, the promoters were holding contests to find the one concert-goer who most resembled a stripper robot from 2028? We weren't there; we can't say for sure.
Apr 18, 2015 at 3:42pm PDT
• Taylor Swift's mother Andrea, who was recently diagnosed with cancer, presented her daughter with the American Country Music Milestone Award on Sunday. It was a very touching moment, but also a moment probably orchestrated out of necessity, because the world of country music has surely run out of musicians to present Taylor Swift with new awards.
• This past weekend on Instagram, pregnant "Glee" actress Naya Rivera shared a bikini photo from her beachy "babymoon" (below), which is kind of like a honeymoon, but for couples who are about to become parents. (In other words, it's one last chance for a vacation where Mickey and Goofy aren't feeding you pancakes.)
Apr 19, 2015 at 5:43pm PDT
• Yoko Ono called Ringo Starr "the most influential Beatle" during Saturday's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, and if you really think about it, she's right: Remember 50 years ago, when nobody had an octopus' garden in their backyard? Nowadays, you can't go five feet without tripping over one!
• Less than two days after the teaser trailer for "Batman v. Superman" debuted last week (which was only technically a trailer for another trailer), the real trailer accidentally leaked online, giving the whole internet a much meatier look at our meatiest Batman and Superman yet. They're just so meaty, is what we're saying:
• The long-running Chilean variety show "Sábado Gigante" will be ending this fall after 53 years of interviews, wacky hijinks and cleavage, cleavage, cleavage. So if you were a fan, your Sábados are about to get much less gigante, and maybe downright minúscula, after September 19.
• Justin Timberlake shared the first photo of his newborn son Silas this past Sunday (below), where the little guy already looks to be hitting some sort of high B-flat or something. He really inherited his dad's falsetto face, didn't he?
Apr 19, 2015 at 5:12pm PDT
• According to sources for Page Six, celebrity chef Bobby Flay was having an affair with his 28-year-old assistant, which is what prompted his wife to pack her bags and leave. Flay's representative, however, claims this is merely a rumor started by his wife's lawyers — but we're not so sure we buy it. After all, how long can you expect two sweaty, hair-netted, meat-smelling individuals to work so closely with each other before giving in to their most wanton desires?
• On Sunday, Selena Gomez revealed herself to be the 73rd subject of in Mario Testino's "Towel Series" (below), in which models such as Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss have posed for the photographer in nothing but towels. It also seems like a really convenient way for this Testino fella to see a bunch of hot, high-profile celebs naked.
Apr 19, 2015 at 9:54am PDT
• After buying it for only $20 decades ago, a collector of "Gone With the Wind" memorabilia recently auctioned off a dress worn by actress Vivien Leigh for $137,000. Those old baseball cards of yours, on the other hand, are still worthless.
• And finally, Pee-wee Herman has finally joined Instagram, posting his first ever photo on Friday with actor Joe Manganiello (below). We can only imagine the convoluted, Rube Goldberg-esque machine that applies photo filters and adjusts the contrast via a series of pulleys and hamster wheels.
Apr 17, 2015 at 12:14pm PDT