Print Print    Close Close

Partner of San Bernardino victim urges tolerance of Muslims

Published June 07, 2016

Associated Press
  • 8425b97d-
    Image 1 of 3

    Ryan Reyes, whose partner Daniel Kaufman was killed in the San Bernardino, Calif., terrorist attacks, speaks to students at California State University in San Bernardino, Monday, June 6, 2016. Reyes encouraged tolerance in the wake of the shooting six months ago and said his anger has shifted from the attack to how the nation has responded. (AP Photo/Nick Ut) (The Associated Press)

  • aed378cf-
    Image 2 of 3

    Ryan Reyes, whose partner Daniel Kaufman was killed in the San Bernardino, Calif., terrorist attacks, speaks to students at California State University in San Bernardino, Monday, June 6, 2016. Reyes encouraged tolerance in the wake of the shooting six months ago and said his anger has shifted from the attack to how the nation has responded. (AP Photo/Nick Ut) (The Associated Press)

  • bf530d8d-
    Image 3 of 3

    Ryan Reyes, whose partner Daniel Kaufman was killed in the San Bernardino, Calif., terrorist attacks, speaks to students at California State University in San Bernardino, Monday, June 6, 2016. Reyes encouraged tolerance in the wake of the shooting six months ago and said his anger has shifted from the attack to how the nation has responded. (AP Photo/Nick Ut) (The Associated Press)

A man whose boyfriend was killed in the San Bernardino terror attack has criticized Donald Trump's suggestion that Muslims be banned from entering the U.S.

Speaking to students Monday at a class on terrorism at California State University, San Bernardino, Ryan Reyes encouraged tolerance in the wake of the shooting six months ago and said his anger has shifted from the attack to how the nation has responded.

He told students the Muslim community should not be blamed for the actions of radical groups.

Reyes' boyfriend Daniel Kaufman ran a coffee shop at the social services center where Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife Tashfeen Malik killed 14 people at a holiday gathering last Dec. 2. Investigators say the attackers had been radicalized.

Print Print    Close Close

URL

https://www.foxnews.com/us/partner-of-san-bernardino-victim-urges-tolerance-of-muslims

  • Home
  • Video
  • Politics
  • U.S.
  • Opinion
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Science
  • Health
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • World
  • Sports
  • Weather
  • Privacy
  • Terms

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. © FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Market data provided by Factset. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Legal Statement. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by LSEG. Do Not Sell my Personal Information - New Terms of Use - FAQ