Print Print    Close Close

Park says he's going to be a Yankee

Published January 08, 2015

FoxSports

Chan Ho Park says he has decided to join the New York Yankees .

The South Korean told a news conference in Seoul on Monday he has agreed to a one-year deal worth $1.2 million with an additional $300,000 performance to join the Yankees bullpen.

Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said Monday that he has had several conversions with agent Jeff Borris, who represents Park, but a deal is not complete.

The 36-year old Park went 3-3 with a 4.43 ERA in 45 games with the NL champion Philadelphia Phillies last year. The right-hander worked 3 1-3 scoreless innings against the Yankees in the World Series.

Cashman called him "very attractive, especially what he does out of the bullpen."

Print Print    Close Close

URL

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/park-says-hes-going-to-be-a-yankee

  • Home
  • Video
  • Politics
  • U.S.
  • Opinion
  • Entertainment
  • Tech
  • Science
  • Health
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle
  • World
  • Sports
  • Weather
  • Privacy
  • Terms

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. © FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Market data provided by Factset. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Legal Statement. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by LSEG. Do Not Sell my Personal Information - New Terms of Use - FAQ