ISTANBUL – Turkish officials say 52 people are still being treated in the hospital four days after suicide bombing attacks at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport killed at least 44 others.
The Istanbul Governor's office says that 184 airport victims have been discharged from hospitals so far, including 13 people released on Saturday. It said 20 people were still in intensive care.
Three militants armed with assault rifles and suicide bombs attacked one of the world's busiest airports on June 28.
Turkish authorities have detained at least 24 people in raids in several Istanbul neighborhoods over possible connections to the attack.
Investigators' attentions have reportedly focused on whether a Chechen extremist known to be a top lieutenant in the Islamic State group masterminded the attack.