BEIRUT – Lebanon's state-run news agency says Bulgaria has handed Lebanon a "full report" of a summer attack that killed Israeli tourists.
An official Bulgarian report last week said investigators had "well-grounded reasons to suggest" that two of the suspected perpetrators belonged to Lebanon's militant group Hezbollah.
The news agency says Bulgaria's charge d'affaires in Lebanon, Plamen Tzolov, handed over the report Tuesday to Foreign Minister Adnan Mansour.
The July 18 bombing killed the Israeli tourists as well as a Bulgarian bus driver and a suspected bomber at the airport in the Black Sea resort of Burgas.
Three men are suspected in the attack, including the dead bomber.
The latter's identity has not been established. The names of the two other suspects, believed to still be alive, have not been made public.