BOSTON – Two movie-star monkeys and crew members of the Adam Sandler film "The Zookeeper" are among the 300 guests who were evacuated from a Boston hotel after carbon monoxide alarms went off.
Fire Department spokesman Steve MacDonald says a small boiler leak at the luxury Liberty hotel prompted elevated readings at around 9:30 a.m. Wednesday. He says the leak was fixed early afternoon and no one was hurt.
Liberty spokesman Jim Treadway says the hotel has also hosted the non-animal stars of "The Zookeeper," but none slept over Wednesday. He declined to drop names.
Click here for more from MyFOXBoston.com.