The murder case against Casey Anthony could be in jeopardy after tapes of her reaction to news that her daughter's remains had been found were mistakenly released to the public.

The Florida State Attorney's Office said the video and audio tapes of Anthony and two corrections officers were accidentally included in discovery released Tuesday, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

As result, the public now can hear and see how she reacted when she first got word that the bones of her missing daughter Caylee Anthony were found in a plastic bag in a wooded lot.

Click here for photos.

Click here to see the videotapes.

Lt. Tammy Unser, one of the officers present, said Anthony "collapsed into a chair and started to do what appeared to be hyperventilating" when she heard the news on Dec.11, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

But neither the audio nor the video recordings of the incident were supposed to be released to the media until Judge Stan Strickland heard an emergency motion filed by Anthony's defense team, the station said.

The mistake could turn into a significant advantage for Anthony's lawyers, according to local defense attorney Diana Tennis.

"This is the kind of thing that gets people new trials," she told the station. "Everybody has a right to strict confidence of their conversation with their lawyer. Just because you're in jail doesn't mean you have any less of a right."

Anthony, 23, is facing a first-degree murder charge after 2-year-old Caylee's remains were found by a utility worker about a half-mile from her family's home.

She claimed that Caylee was kidnapped by a baby sitter, but a month passed before authorities were notified of the girl's disappearance.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against her. Her trial is slated to begin in October.

Click here for more on this story from MyFOXOrlando.com.