Murdered Florida girl Caylee Anthony's father might have been a co-worker her mother had a one-night stand with, according to police documents released this week.
Casey Anthony told childhood friend Melina Calbrese that she once slept with a man she worked with at Universal Studios named Josh and believed he was the father of her baby, according to a transcript of an interview between Calbrese and Orange County Sheriff’s Office Captain Yuri Melich.
Caylee's father, whose last name wasn't given, died in a car accident and never knew about Caylee, who was 2 when she disappeared last summer, Anthony has said.
The child's remains were found in December a half-mile from the Anthony family home. The medical examiner ruled her death a homicide; Anthony is in jail on first-degree murder and other charges.
Calabrese told police she initially believed Caylee's father was Anthony's former fiance, Jessie Grund, until the couple broke up when the child was 9 months old, according to the transcript. That's when she says Anthony told her that "a really hot guy" named Josh from Georgia had fathered the baby. His last name wasn't given.
Calabrese said Anthony told her they'd had a one-night stand at a hotel near Universal Studios, where they both worked. Josh had a girlfriend he was planning to marry and already had a child.
Anthony told Calabrese the same story she relayed to her mother, Cindy Anthony: Caylee's father died in a car crash about the time the toddler turned 2.
Anthony tried to hide her pregnancy until about the seventh month, according to the police documents released Friday.
Interview transcripts also show that Anthony apparently took marijuana and ecstasy and had a rocky relationship with her mother, Cindy Anthony.
Earlier this week, the wooded lot where Caylee's remains were found was put up for sale.
The half-acre Orlando property went on the market at an asking price of $89,900, the real estate agent representing the land owner told WOFL FOX 35.
The plot will be difficult to sell because of the grim discovery made there in December by a utility worker of the little girl's skull, bones and belongings.
Anthony, who turned 23 on Thursday, has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against her. Her trial is scheduled to begin in October.
Click here for more on this story from MyFOXOrlando.com.