Florida Woman Says She Saw Missing Tot Caylee Anthony at Orlando Airport

A Florida woman insists that she saw missing toddler Caylee Anthony over the summer at Orlando International Airport and the child even uttered her own name.

Wanda Wery said she was waiting at an AirTran gate with her husband, son and Yorkshire Terrier dog on the evening of July 2 — after Caylee was last seen by her grandparents — when a little girl approached to play with the pet, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Wery believes that child was Caylee, who disappeared two months shy of her third birthday in mid-June and is presumed dead.

Click here for photos.

"When she came up to me, she said her name,” Wery said. “I asked her three times. She said 'Caylee Me-Antony' all in one word. I didn't expect that. Then the woman she was with spoke up and said, 'She's trying to tell you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony.'"

Wery said she boarded her flight to Atlanta and so did the woman and the little girl, MyFOXOrlando.com reported. By the time Wery came back from her vacation, the Anthony family had reported Caylee missing.

Wery said she called the Orange County Sheriff's Office as soon as she saw Caylee's photo flashed on TV, and filed an official report that included a sketch of the woman she says was with the tot.

Police and the FBI said they investigated the tip and it turned out to be unfounded, according to MyFOXOrlando.com. But Wery insists the child she saw was Caylee.

Earlier this week, Caylee's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony held a candlelight vigil for the child.

Click here for more photos from the vigil at MyFOXOrlando.com.

The couple's daughter and little girl's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, has been charged with first-degree murder and faces life in prison if convicted of killing Caylee. She has pleaded not guilty.

The Orlando tot was last seen on or around June 16, but her mother did not report her missing until July.

The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and her daughter's car smelled like death.

Caylee's remains haven't been found, despite numerous searches.

Anthony told authorities she left her daughter with a baby sitter in June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She says she spent the next month trying to find Caylee and didn't call police because she was scared. Investigators have repeatedly said they don't believe Anthony's story.

Click here for more from MyFOXOrlando.com.

Click here for Casey Anthony's indictment.

Click here for a timeline of the Casey Anthony case.

Click here for some of the documents released.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.