A teenager who was labeled a hero and met President Bush after turning in a boy who planned a high school attack admitted in juvenile court Friday that he had recently broke into the wannabe attacker's home.

The 14-year-old told a judge that he broke into the other teen's home through a rear window twice in the past few weeks. Two other ninth-graders also admitted they went into Dillon Cossey's Plymouth Township home at least once.

The teens told the judge they took CDs, cash, jewelry, DVDs, video games and video game accessories.

All three teens were found delinquent and will be sentenced within a month. They could be sentenced, at most, to juvenile detention until they turn 21.

Last year, Cossey was sentenced to up to seven years in a juvenile treatment center after admitting that he had planned to attack Plymouth Whitemarsh High School. Authorities do not think Cossey was close to pulling it off; he had no ammunition.

Cossey, who was home-schooled, had told his friend that he wanted to stage an attack similar to the 1999 assault on Columbine High School in Colorado because "the world would be better off without bullies," according to prosecutors.

The 14-year-old friend then told authorities, who searched Cossey's Plymouth Township home on Oct. 11. They found a 9 mm rifle, about 30 air-powered guns modeled to look like higher-powered weapons, swords, knives, a bomb-making book, videos of the Columbine attack and violence-filled notebooks.

Bush briefly met with the informant at Philadelphia International Airport in late October on his way to a private fundraiser.

The Associated Press does not typically identify juveniles in routine criminal cases.