Whether they're playing with building blocks or learning how to build skyscrapers, millions of students of all ages will need plenty of school supplies come this fall and The Home Depot can help them find what they need.
Three main problems in organizing a closet:
• Space is wasted or under utilized
• Related things are not together
• Items easiest to access may not get frequent use
Three steps to being organized
• Analyze: Take Stock of where you are, where you are going, and identify the obstacles.
• Strategize: Create a plan of action with a realistic schedule for proceeding.
• Attack: Get the job done. Dive into the clutter, sort and arrange items to reflect your goal.
Mike Cartozzo will show us how to fix that and create an environment that is conducive to learning, organized and maximizes space!
Wire Closet in a Box — $69.97
Shelving that can adapt and expand is available, shelves provide good ventilation, dusting isn't needed and accessories easily are available
Contains 4 adjustable shelves and hanging bar
Rubbermaid Collapsible Fabric Bins — $4.97
Comes in Blueberry or picnic red
Stackable drawer organizers — $7.97
Rubbermaid Assorted Totes — $1.29 - $12.97
Come in blueberry, honeydew or picnic red
Various sizes and styles from 6 quart to 96 qt to under bed and shoeboxes
3 pack multi colored hangers — $3.33
Razzle Dazzle Area Rugs (assorted styles) 4' 5" x 6' 11" — $29.97
48" Wardrobe Cabinet — $99
2 adjustable shelves
1 fixed shelf and one hanging rod
— For more information, visit: www.homedepot.com