Join "DaySide" hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
Here's what we have on tap for Wednesday:
• Does Victoria’s Secret have a secret target market? The sexy lingerie stores are under fire for marketing to pre-teen girls, but Victoria’s Secret denies targeting tweens. Why one group is concerned… we’ll talk with Janice Crouse of Concerned Women for America.
• An American journalist taken hostage in Iraq… Her abductors are demanding the release of all female Iraqi prisoners. Her family is asking for her to be release her unharmed, but time is running out. We’ll have the latest.
• And we'll talk to a former “Nightline" reporter who left ABC to go work for the Arab network Al-Jazeera! Does he share the Arab point of view? We’ll talk with reporter David Marash.
• And 17-year-old Taylor Behl was killed just two weeks into her freshman year of college. Now a 38- year-old man has been indicted in her murder. We’ll talk to Taylor's mother about the case on today’s show.
• And a special guest stops by the studio: Brian Kilmeade from FOX & Friends is here with his American Idol interview… you won’t want to miss it!
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!