Join "DaySide" hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
Here's what we have on tap for Tuesday:
• Al Gore says the Bush administration broke the law and Hillary Clinton compares the Bush administration to slave owners running the government like a plantation. Has the tone changed in Washington? And are Democrats coming out swinging to position themselves for the next election? Kate O’Beirne, editor of National Review and FNC contributor and law professor Susan Estrich debate what’s really going on in Washington.
• Then, illegal immigrants are streaming across our border and when they are caught — they are released! Is that right? What should be done to solve the immigration crisis? Congressman JD Hayworth says, "Whatever it takes.” He joins us live to explain.
• Traumatic events can leave life long mental scars and a new pill promises to erase bad memories, but is forgetting the best thing? Dr. Manny Alvarez takes a closer look at these so-called “clean slate” drugs.
• And is scientific research politically biased? Author Tom Bethell claims science is twisted for political agenda. He’ll tell us why on today’s show.
• Plus, talk show host Montel Williams stops by the “DaySide” studio.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!