Joins "DaySide" hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• Elections in Iraq saw a huge turnout with little violence, some are calling this a big political victory for President Bush, but what does it mean for the future of the U.S. in Iraq? We’ll have analysis.
• And is big brother watching you? A report out today says that President Bush gave the okay for the National Security Agency to spy within the borders of the U.S. But if it is catches terrorists, is there a problem? We’ll have debate.
• Time is running out, but it’s not too late to find that perfect Christmas gift for the man in your life. Men’s Health editor Matt Bean joins us to share some great last-minute gifts for men.
• Plus, is the movie “King Kong” really just a metaphor for racism? We’ll get FOX News contributor and Newsday columnist Jim Pinkerton’s opinion. Pinkerton recently wrote a column on the topic.
• Then, don’t miss our special guest Dave Salmoni, host of the Discovery Channel’s “Into the Lion’s Den.” Find out what it’s like working closely with big cats!
These stories and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!