"DaySide" has a new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• Police looking for an 18-year-old Pennsylvania man charged with killing a couple and fleeing with their 14-year-old daughter have ended their search, as the teens were found and are now in custody in Indiana. We'll have the latest on the case.
• And the latest from the terror attacks in Jordan: a stunning confession from a would-be bomber... Are female homicide bombers the next threat? We’ll ask Wayne Simmons, a former CIA operative.
• Democrats slammed the Bush administration on the Sunday morning talk show circuit: Are the Dems justified in their attacks or just playing partisan games? We’ll have debate from FOX News analysts Rich Lowry, editor of The National Review and Ellis Henican, a Newsday columnist.
• Then, don’t miss a live performance by country music singer Glen Campbell! Today, only on “DaySide.”
These stories and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!