"DaySide" has a new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• Al Qaeda in Iraq claimed responsibility for three homicide bomb attacks on Western hotels in the Jordanian capital that killed at least 56 people and injured 96 others. How is the Jordanian government responding to the Amman attacks? We'll have a live report from correspondent Mike Tobin.
• After terrorists strike in Amman, Jordan, does this mean that Al Qaeda is planning more attack on allies of the U.S.? We’ll ask Jerome Corsi, a terrorism analyst and the author of "Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil."
• Also, how will the White House respond to recent terror strikes in Jordan and Iraq? Tony Blankley, the editorial page editor of The Washington Times and author of "The West's Last Chance" weighs in.
• And then, an Oregon exchange student missing in Brazil has been found! We’ll tell you about her amazing story of survival!
• Plus, the 15-year-old Tennessee boy who killed his assistant principal and shot two others will be tried as an adult, but is that the right thing to do? We’ll hear from FNC legal analyst Bob Massi and criminal defense attorney Mickey Sherman.
These stories and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!