"DaySide" has a new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• President Bush on Monday nominated Samuel Alito (search) to the Supreme Court to replace the retiring Justice Sandra Day O'Connor. While many Republicans praised the judicial nominee, Democrats wasted no time in publicly blasting him as "too radical." We'll have analysis of the pick on today's show.
• So what kind of judge is Samuel Alito? We’ll talk with Wendy Long, counsel at the Judicial Confirmation Network, who’s argued cases before the judge.
• And after some bad press last week the president acts fast with a new nominee. Is this part of an overall strategy to turn around a tough second term? We’ll have analysis.
• And another twist in the murder of Pamela Vitale (search): a person arrested as an accessory to murder has been released. We’ll have the latest on the case from Bob Massi, the spokesman for Vitale’s husband Daniel Horowitz.
• Then, if you’re afraid of things that go bump in the night, you’re not alone. Most Americans believe in ghosts and today we’ll talk with real life ghost hunters about some of their spookiest sightings!
This story and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!