"DaySide" is back with a brand new look, as hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick bring you the stories you won't want to miss. Join us today for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• The cost of a hurricane! After a record setting storm season, can we continue to afford the clean up? And will Washington foot the bill? We'll assess Hurricane Wilma's (search) damage and break down the financial and political fallout from the storm with Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist.
• And the death toll for U.S. military in Iraq is nearing 2,000 and the woman who became the face of the anti-war movement. Cindy Sheehan (search) says she plans to tie herself to the White House fence when the death toll reaches 2000. We’ll talk with her live from Washington.
• Also, breaking news in the CIA leak investigation. The New York Times is reporting Vice President Dick Cheney may be the ultimate source of the leak, is he in really in trouble? We’ll ask FOX News political analysts Ellis Henican, a columnist of Newsday and Rich Lowry editor of the National Review.
• Then, has political correctness turned into a war on Christmas in America? FOX News host John Gibson thinks so and its the topic of his latest book. He'll stop by the studio today.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to email@example.com.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!