•Join host Brit Hume and FOX's Team Washington weekdays at 6 p.m. ET for "Special Report" — Find out what's happening inside the Beltway and on the world stage.
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
Friday, March 25:
Team FOX goes around the world giving you the people, places and politics you need to know — only on “Special Report.”
• Terri Schiavo's (search) parents have made yet another appeal to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals after U.S. District Judge James Whittemore denied the Schindler's latest request to have their daughter's feeding tube reinserted. Major Garrett updates us on the latest in Schiavo's case and the politics surrounding it.
• Plus, Julie Banderas has a report from outside Terri’s hospice, where demonstrators continued to express anger and anguish over her deteriorating condition.
• A new report probing the U.N. Oil-for-Food (search) program will allegedly fault U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan (search) for lapses involving his son and for failing to take action to correct systemic failures within the United Nations. Jonathan Hunt has a report.
• U.S. military police thwarted a prison break in southern Iraq after discovering a 600-foot tunnel the detainees had dug under their compound. Bret Baier has the details.
• The United States has agreed to resume selling F-16 fighter planes to Pakistan despite the concerns of its neighbors. Leaders in India fear that the sale will upset the balance of power in the region. Carl Cameron looks at the politics behind the sale.
• Plus, guest host Jim Angle talks with syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer on the Schiavo case and Bill Novelli from AARP on Social Security.
• We'll also talk with our all-star panel of FOX News contributors about the Schiavo case and the political news of the day:
Fred Barnes, executive editor of The Weekly Standard
Jeff Birnbaum, columnist for The Washington Post
Bill Sammon, White House correspondent for The Washington Times
About the Show
Anchored by Washington news veteran Brit Hume, "Special Report with Brit Hume" provides an in-depth look at the day's news and offers a daily topical discussion of political issues impacting the nation.
Hume serves as host to key newsmakers, political pundits and FOX News contributors exchanging views about political matters from taxes and Social Security to international affairs and the political scandal of the day.
Hume brings a historical perspective to the political scene that is rarely rivaled. Born and raised in Washington, D.C., he has covered the policies, procedures and players in the national game called politics for more than 30 years. The Baltimore Sun referred to him as "the very personification of the political establishment."
Each program features a two-minute segment called The Grapevine, which reels off the latest outrageous news nuggets, political poll results and in-the-Beltway gossip that viewers will not see on any other news program. The New York Daily News describes The Grapevine as a must see that, "will make you sound smart around the water cooler… the next day."
FOX News' Team Washington provides live reports from the White House, Capitol Hill, the Supreme Court and key federal agencies. Seasoned correspondents, including Carl Cameron, Wendell Goler and Major Garrett, explore political hot spots, races and legislative battles being waged around the nation and abroad.
Hume wraps up each program with a lively roundtable discussion featuring Mara Liasson of National Public Radio, Fred Barnes of The Weekly Standard and Mort Kondracke of Roll Call.
And more people watch FNC's Primetime than all of the cable news competition combined!
— Guests and topics are subject to change