Watch "Your World" weekdays at 4 p.m. ET
• Get more Neil: Read Neil's syndicated column!
The marathon presidential campaign is at the finish line, as America heads to the polls.
Which way will the battleground states (search) swing? Which candidate will lock up undecided vote? Could we see a repeat of the 2000 presidential election?
We'll break it all down with:
• Gov. Jim Doyle, D-Wisc.
• Gov. Bob Wise, D-W.Va.
• Donald Trump, president of the Trump Organization
• Jack Welch, former CEO and chairman of General Electric
• Jack Kemp, former vice presidential nominee
• Newt Gingrich, former speaker of the House and FOX News contributor
• Bruce Karatz, CEO of KB Homes
About the Show
"Your World with Neil Cavuto" offers news and insight on Wall Street and other market activities, while wrapping up the business news of the day. Named "the best interviewer in broadcast business news" by The Journalist and Financial Reporter, Neil Cavuto identifies why and how events happen.
"We bring the most influential players in the business world to our viewers, offering insights on the day's news and the market's broader trends," said Cavuto. "This is business news that matters — information we need to know to make the right choices."
More than just facts and figures, "Your World with Cavuto" gets to the heart of the matter with in-depth reporting from Dagen McDowell, FOX Business correspondent, and analysis from our FOX Business News All-Stars: