Join us Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET as we bring you "FOX News Live."
We want to hear from you ... e-mail us at email@example.com and the hosts will be taking your calls live at: 1-888-TELL-FOX.
Here's what's on tap for Tuesday:
• Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., Foreign Relations Committee member
• Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Neb., Armed Services Committee member
• Atty. Gen. Troy King, attorney general Alabama
• Sgt. Shannon Greenhaw, Mesquite, Texas police department
• Jeb Ballentine, homeowner told to take down sign supporting military
• Pam Bohannon, homeowner told to take down "god bless America" sign
• John Hutchinson , spokesman for Gulf Power
• John Pike, director of GloablSecurity.org
• Alex Jones, director of Shorenstein Center at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government
• Steve Sirmon, St. Charles parish public information officer
• John Fogg , mayor of Pensacola, Fla.
• Rep Bob Walker, former Pennsylvania congressman
• Stephen Leatherman, director of the International Hurricane Research Center
• Jim Warren, deputy managing features editor at The Chicago Tribune
• Sen. Frank Lautenberg, D-N.J.
• Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.
• Michael Dow, Mayor of the City of Mobile, Ala.
• James Fallows, national Correspondent for "The Atlantic"
• Joe Allbaugh, national campaign manager for Bush-Cheney 2000
• Les and Leslie Parrott, professor's of "Marriage 101" at Seattle Pacific University
• Sally Dear, professor of "Divorce Culture: Relationships and Developmental Issues" at Binghamton University
• Bill Kristol, editor of "The Weekly Standard"
NOTE: Topics and guests are subject to change.