From former presidents to rising stars, the Democratic Party’s heaviest hitters pulled out all of the stops to make the case for the Kerry-Edwards ticket this week in Boston.
Now here’s your chance to catch some of the biggest speeches from this year’s Democratic National Convention.
Just click on the video links in the box above to watch the complete speeches.
Monday, July 26: Day One
Theme: The Kerry-Edwards Plan for America's Future
• Bill Clinton, former president of the United States
• Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y.
Tuesday, July 27: Day Two
Theme: A Lifetime of Strength and Service
• Sen. Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.
• Howard Dean, former 2004 presidential candidate
• Ron Reagan, son of former president Ronald Reagan
• Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of John Kerry
• Barack Obama, state senator from Illinois, U.S. Senate candidate
Wednesday, July 28: Day Three
Theme: A Stronger, More Secure America
• John Edwards, Democratic vice presidential nominee
• Dennis Kucinich, former 2004 presidential candidate
• Al Sharpton, former 2004 presidential candidate
Thursday, July 29: Day Four
Theme: Stronger at Home, Respected in the World
• John Kerry, Democratic presidential nominee
• Jim Rassmann, Kerry's crewmate in Vietnam
• Nancy Pelosi, House Minority Leader
• Joe Lieberman, former 2004 presidential candidate
• Wesley Clark, former 2004 presidential candidate