Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, July 14:
Has a new British inquiry cleared both Tony Blair and President Bush of the charge of lying in the run-up to the Iraq war?
• Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.
• Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif.
Is the Philippine government caving in to terrorists by agreeing to withdraw troops from Iraq?
• Charles Kupchan, former National Security Council director of European Affairs
Should President Bush make same-sex marriage a campaign issue?
• Lori Walters, executive director of the Eagle Forum
• Christopher Barron, political director of the Log Cabin Republicans
Martha Stewart gets ready to find out if she's going up the river and for how long
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Democrats decide to hide one of their biggest stars under a bushel...
• Jamal Simmons, Democratic strategist
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.