Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, July 13:
How will the war on terror affect the 2004 presidential election?
• Bill Brock, former RNC chair
• Joe Trippi, former campaign manager for Howard Dean
Who will win the Hispanic vote — John Kerry or President Bush?
• Rep. Mario Diaz Balart, R-Fla.
• Antonio Villaraigosa, Kerry campaign co-chair
More than 130 illegal immigrants have been flown back to Mexico as part of a new Homeland Security program
• Asa Hutchinson, undersecretary for Border and Transportation Security
• Rev. Robin Hoover, president of Humane Borders
The pan-Arab news network Al Jazeera is now promising to be fair and balanced, but why?
• Danny Schecter, founder and executive editor of Mediachannel.org
The Scott Peterson double murder trial: have police are the prosecution lawyers been sloppy?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.