Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, July 9:
What impact will the Senate Intelligence Committee report bashing the CIA have on the Bush administration?
• Newt Gingrich, former speaker of the House
How could the CIA get its pre-Iraq war intelligence so wrong?
• Mike Swetnam, former CIA officer
The Bush-Cheney campaign calls on John Kerry to release the video of his NYC fundraising event
• Karen Finney, Democratic strategist
• Leslie Sanchez, Republican strategist
Will John Edwards give Kerry's campaign a lift?
• Mack McLarty, president of Kissinger McLarty Associates
There's another strange turn in the case against Michael Jackson
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.