Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, July 1:
Can Saddam Hussein get a fair trial?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
• Michael Scharf, law professor at Case Western
Is Saddam's day in court a giant step forward for the new Iraq?
• Jim Woolsey, former CIA director
How will Saddam's trial affect the U.S. presidential race?
• Cheri Jacobus, GOP strategist
• Dick Harpootlian, former chair of the South Carolina Democratic Party
Are enough Muslim groups speaking out to condemn terrorism?
• Ali Chaudry, president of the Center for Understanding Islam
Iraqi reaction to Saddam's court appearance
• Dr. Mahdi al-Bassam, former Iraqi exile
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.