Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, June 30:
Is there any doubt about the outcome of Saddam Hussein's trial?
• Frank Rubino, attorney
Can U.S. troops melt into the background in Iraq?
• Bernard Kerik, former NYPD commissioner
Which state will be the Florida of 2004?
• David Winston, Republican strategist
• Pat Caddell, Democratic strategist
A Florida teacher is charged with seducing a 14-year-old student
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Some teachers say the late rapper Tupac Shakur is just Robert Frost for kids of today
• Michelle Malkin, columnist and FOX News contributor
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.