Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, June 29:
Is Iraq ready to take control of its own destiny?
• Stuart Eizenstat, former U.S. ambassador to the European Union
Is there a foreign backlash against American companies?
• Gib Carey, Bain and Co. consultant
Do the latest presidential polls reveal any momentum?
• Howard Wolfson, Democratic strategist
• Ed Rogers, Republican strategist
The First Amendment is heading for trial once again
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
What role will Laura Bush and Teresa Heinz Kerry play in the 2004 campaign?
• Stephen Hess, presidential historian
Are prosecutors in the Scott Peterson murder trial starting to score points with the jury?
• Rod Wheeler, former D.C. homicide detective
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.