Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, June 25:
Why isn't NATO directly helping out in Iraq?
• Wesley Clark, former NATO supreme allied commander
Doe a newly uncovered document prove the Bush administration was right about a link between Al Qaeda and Iraq?
• Yossef Bodansky, author of "The Secret History of the Iraq War"
Can John Kerry run as a believable centrist?
• Alan Nathan, centrist talk show host
Republican Jack Ryan becomes the latest politician to be hoisted on his own petard. Why do sex scandals ruin some politicians, but not others?
• Mike Paul, consultant for Reputation Management
How does nuclear proliferation affect U.S. foreign policy?
• Daneil Goure, vice president of the Lexington Institute
A spectacular mistake in the Kobe Bryant case turns the rape trial into a comedy of errors
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.